For more information please reach out to Darren Murray at email@example.com
East Side Lacrosse
The ESL staff includes current and past college and professional players who possess the same mindset of assisting each individual in becoming the best they can be, through detailed year round positional and team training, access to the state-of-the-art East Side Athletic Training facility (Gaithersburg, MD), and playing against only top level competition.
In it's inaugural season, ESL 2020 placed two players on the Maryland Freestate team, one player on the Brine National team, two players on the Washington, DC Under Armour All-American squad, had three players nominated and participate in the Jake Reed Blue Chip Camp, and nine different players nominated for the various all-star games throughout the 2017 Summer Showcase schedule.
- 8 practices in the Fall
- 3 Local Showcase/Tournament Fall Events
- 2016 events included UpLax/Adrenaline Fall Showcase
- Year round indoor training at East Side Athletic Training
- 8 Spring/Summer practices
- 4 Local Showcase/Tournament Summer Events (completed by July 1st)
- 2016 events included Terps Summer Shootout/Big 12/UpLax/NXT MVP National
MORE ABOUT ESL:
East Side Lacrosse (ESL) is run by Darren Murray, the 2012 US lacrosse (Potomac Chapter) Coach of the Year and 2015 OBGC/MDX Coach of the Year, and employs only the same like minded coaches. With decades of experience coaching at the high school and youth levels, ESL promotes the opportunity for every lacrosse player to reach his potential on and off the field, by providing the following:
- Experienced coaching and support, from former players and coaches that have played and/or coach and are currently playing at D1 universities and some of the top tier high schools in the DC/Baltimore area.
- Access to East Side Athletic Training (ESAT), a state-of-the-art training facility that trains athletes from elementary age to the professional ranks.
- Specific positional training, year round, with coaches and players, that specialize in the functional training that affords each athlete to compete at the highest level on the field.
- The opportunity to play in the best leagues and tournaments in the nation, including Terrapin Classic, Big12 Invitational, MVP Rising by NXT, UPLAX, and many more.
- Practices held in the Olney/Rockville/Gaithersburg area.
- Personalized Recruiting and Showcase instruction from coaches and players that have actually gone through the process (High School only)
- Video and film study sessions, for both the individual and team concepts, including cutting edge video capture recording/editing technology.